Primacare recliner with solid wood full span armcaps or self-skinned urethane (SSU) armcaps.
Primacare is a handsome recliner that can be used in a space conscious environment, requiring only 11" wall clearance to achieve the full recline position. A sleek contoured High back supports your upper body providing maximum comfort while seated. The comfort is continued in the cushioning of the seat and leg supports for enjoyment in the recline position. The Primacare can be enjoyed and appreciated where relaxation is the goal.
* The Primacare series takes into consideration the need for ease of cleaning by offering removable covers on the back, seat, leg and foot supports for maintenance or replacement.
* The seat cushion is fully encased by the upholstery with a nylon zippered opening, to prevent the interior construction from contact with spills, body fluids and other elements that would effect the products performance.
* The seat cushion is constructed using ultracell foam with a waterfall front further enhancing the level of comfort.
* The seat cover has a seamless front to prevent eventual breakdown of seams causing liquid penetration into foam.
* To enhance product life span the removable seat cushion allows for easy replacement of the upholstery cover or the entire cushion should it be required. The back cushion and all leg support covers are removable for ease of replacement.
* Recline Release Handles are easy to reach and accessible below both the left and right armrest.
* Back reclines to a 60 degree angle maximum.
* Allow 11' wall clearance for full recline.
* Overall depth from back to front with foot recline extended is 50".
* Overall depth from back to front with foot recline extended and back at complete 60 degree recline is 70".
* Depth from seat front to end of foot recline extended is 17".
* Comfortable seat with ultracell foam.
29.5w x 34.5d x 45.5h
Environmental Applications: Public / Staff Lounges Patient / Resident Rooms Family / Common Rooms Paliative Care Specialty