Wingback High back two-seat sofa with Queen Anne legs.
This Wingback chair was designed in consultation with Healthcare specialists for use in Healthcare and senior facilities. The back height, arm height, wing size and lumbar support have been modified to provide a better fit for the user physically while eliminating the barriers created by large scale models. The appealing design of the Wingback is timeless, adding sophistication to any space. The gracefulness of this series is enhanced by the Queen Anne or Chippendale leg design, as indicated by the model number.
* Traditional series takes into consideration the need for ease of cleaning by offering removable seat cushions.
* The seat cushion is fully encased by the upholstery with a nylon zippered opening, to prevent the interior construction from contact with spills, body fluids and other elements that would effect the products performance.
* The seat cushion is constructed using ultracell foam with a waterfall front further enhancing the level of comfort.
* The seat cover has a seamless front to prevent eventual breakdown of seams causing liquid penetration into foam.
* To enhance product life span the removable seat cushion allows for easy replacement of the upholstery cover or the entire cushion should it be required.
* An open sealed frame structure below the seat cushion offers superior construction strength while eliminating any barrier below the seat.
52w x 30d x 41.5h
Environmental Applications: Public / Staff Lounges Patient / Resident Rooms Lobby Family / Common Rooms Medical Offices